Home of the #1 pwnscape clan E.W.K [Enchanted Wildy Kings]
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:59 am

hey this is a pure and an active clan and i only accept good people in my clan so apply at our own website ill give the link below and i will see how u pk or my other clan member or owner will see how u pk and we'll c if u can be in our clan or not so feel free to apply there are some rules in my clan that u must follow and if u dont follow ur kicked so plz read rules b4 u apply

Fill THis Application :

People who have more then 1 space plz write name like ....s-k-i-l-l--z....liek that dash mean space that was exmple
User name :
main name: dont have to tell if u dont want
Att lvl :
str lvl :
def lvl :
range lvl :
mage lvl :
hp lvl :
prayer lvl :
Whats ur best loot :
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to :
What is rule number 1 and 8 :




RuleS

1#: No rushing no pjing unless some 1 do 2 u and u can rush and pj them back but not others!
2#: No welfaring.
3#: No bsing no flaming no abusing any clan member owner or other clan member or owner.
4#: No breaking game rules and clan rules ice arrows invisbale and etc.
5#: Listen to clan owner and respect every 1 take every 1 as a frined.
6#: If some 1 att u by accedent and say sorry and got off No attacking back unless they keep doing it.
7#: Come 2 pk trip when any 1 asked 2 or tell them ur buzy cant come but dont ignore.
8#: Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u.
9#: No multi claning will be auto kicked.
10#: Have fun and enjoy SmileSmile


If some 1 from clan att u doesn,t mean they r bser its cuz maybe u just came in clan and they duno so when u get accepted u should add all the ppl in clan and the list is below tyvm.


The clan gear must use :

Red hat
Enchanted top or ghostly top for donator dragon pl8 if u got 1 and its auto pro
Fire cape or zammy cape

[move]
RankS
[/move]



WaR We WoN
E.W.K VS Team Insinity = NeveR HaD 1 YeT

E.W.K VS Team Syndicate = We WoN 2 WaR ThE DaY We StarT Very Happy

E.W.K VS Blood Ravens = NeveR HaD 1 YeT

E.W.K VS Suddun Knock Out = NeveR HaD 1 YeT


---->Uvrays<-----
[/b]

never att this this person!!!!!!!------->tzhaar 0wn<-----


FoundeR AnD LeadeR

-Blitsmaul gf
[/color]
owner
-Blitzm4ul gf
-blitsm4ul gf--->MoD (ING)
-bl1tsm4ul gf


Co-owneR
-w33d i5 l1fe
-3vil look
-un4givn pur3
-



High CounciL

-i got raped
-u got raped
-raped twins

WarlorD
-N-o----d-e-f
-spoinky88
-p--a--i--n
--b--u-u--h


-


MemberS

-i raped twinz
-h8 pray nubs
-i pot u died
-nooblet111
-s0ccer
-oh emm geeh
-1 def ko
-i raped twins
-xx pk r u xx
-its danger
-0-d-u-b-z-0
-its karma
-N0torietyPk
-strengths
-supah iron
-


Last edited by blitsmaul gf on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bl1tsmaul gf/3vil look



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 24
Location : u.k

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

weres my name 3vil look -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:20 pm

bl1tsmaul gf/3vil look wrote:
weres my name 3vil look -.-

noob if u got eyes look on co-owner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bl1tsmaul gf/3vil look



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 24
Location : u.k

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 pm

chrs Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
0 d u b z 0



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:24 pm

User name :0-d-u-b-z-0
main name: dave
Att lvl :75
str lvl :99
def lvl :1
range lvl :99
mage lvl :94
hp lvl :99
prayer lvl :52
Whats ur best loot :sgs and phat(long time ago though)
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to :of course
What is rule number 1 and 8 :
1#: No rushing no pjing unless some 1 do 2 u and u can rush and pj them back but not others
8#: Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:37 pm

0 d u b z 0 wrote:
User name :0-d-u-b-z-0
main name: dave
Att lvl :75
str lvl :99
def lvl :1
range lvl :99
mage lvl :94
hp lvl :99
prayer lvl :52
Whats ur best loot :sgs and phat(long time ago though)
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to :of course
What is rule number 1 and 8 :
1#: No rushing no pjing unless some 1 do 2 u and u can rush and pj them back but not others
8#: Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u.


accepted welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strength
Guest



PostSubject: apply   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:03 pm

User name :strengths
main name: pure zap
Att lvl :75
str lvl :99
def lvl :1
range lvl 90:
mage lvl :94
hp lvl :99
prayer lvl :52
Whats ur best loot : ss, ammy fury x bow
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to : heck yea
What is rule number 1 ,2 and 8 :" Must folo rules if u break rules ur kicked"
"NO pjing no rushing if i see u pjing or rushing or some 1eles did ull be kicked idc"
"Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u."
Back to top Go down
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 am

strength wrote:
User name :strengths
main name: pure zap
Att lvl :75
str lvl :99
def lvl :1
range lvl 90:
mage lvl :94
hp lvl :99
prayer lvl :52
Whats ur best loot : ss, ammy fury x bow
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to : heck yea
What is rule number 1 ,2 and 8 :" Must folo rules if u break rules ur kicked"
"NO pjing no rushing if i see u pjing or rushing or some 1eles did ull be kicked idc"
"Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u."


accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supah fly



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 23
Location : u.S

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:54 am

soz for double posting but i accidently made thread idk if its wrong but here


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User name : Supah Iron
main name: no main
Att lvl : 75atk
str lvl : 99str
def lvl : 1def
range lvl : 99range
mage lvl : 99mage
hp lvl : 99hp
prayer lvl : 52pray
Whats ur best loot : ss,arma set,sanat i got it on vid gona be on vid 1
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to : ofc
What is rule number 1 and 8 : 1#: Must folo rules if u break rules ur kicked 8#: Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 pm

supah fly wrote:
soz for double posting but i accidently made thread idk if its wrong but here


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User name : Supah Iron
main name: no main
Att lvl : 75atk
str lvl : 99str
def lvl : 1def
range lvl : 99range
mage lvl : 99mage
hp lvl : 99hp
prayer lvl : 52pray
Whats ur best loot : ss,arma set,sanat i got it on vid gona be on vid 1
Would u come to pk trip or pk war when we asked to : ofc
What is rule number 1 and 8 : 1#: Must folo rules if u break rules ur kicked 8#: Must use clan gear no matter wat if u dont have ask me and i will give u.


no worres accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supah fly



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 23
Location : u.S

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:09 pm

just in-case lol so people know im in and don't rush me Razz but we ain't alowd to rush so haaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

supah fly wrote:
just in-case lol so people know im in and don't rush me Razz but we ain't alowd to rush so haaa


thinking bout to allow rush and pj :$ other wise its boring every 1 say no to me :$ or they pray and run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supah fly



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 23
Location : u.S

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm

yeah i get rushed shitloadz of timez lolll it sucks but i end up killing em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blitsmaul gf
Admin
blitsmaul gf

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 28
Location : Canada/Saskatoon

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:14 pm

supah fly wrote:
yeah i get rushed shitloadz of timez lolll it sucks but i end up killing em.


come in xat Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supah fly



Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 23
Location : u.S

PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]   

Back to top Go down
 
[OfficaL PurE]EnchanteD WildY KingS[ApplY OpeN]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 29th Andorra Open
» How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Photoshop (any version)
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush
» Ganja king's
» Limbus Patrum Dojo is now open for new recruit's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E.W.K REP :: Enchanted Wildy Kings :: Clan Recruitment-
Jump to: